2. User License
Permission is granted to download one copy of the information on brickz web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or make copies of the information;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any information or software contained on brickz
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This agreement shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by brickz at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these information or upon the termination of this agreement, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Subscription and Single Report Purchases
- Brickz subscription is a yearly subscription package. The subscription entitles you to all current transactions in brickz and all new transactions for 12 months from the date of subscription.
- You will be provided with one user account to access to brickz subscription.
- The subscription is not transferable to any third party.
3.2 Single Report
- A purchase of a brickz single report entitles you to all the available transactions for the single project being purchased up to the date of the purchase.
- You will be provided with one user account to access to your single reports purchased.
We reserve the absolute right to: –
- Change our prices and/or withdraw the subscription package at any time, without the need to inform you prior to such a change and/or withdrawal, as the case may be.
- Upgrade or remove any of the features of brickz. No refund or discount will be given to you should you decide not to take up any of the upgraded features or upon the removal of any of the existing features of brickz.
- Withdraw any section(s)/title(s)/page(s)/feature of brickz subscription at any time as we deem fit without prior notification. No refund or discount will be available in the event of such withdrawal.
Subscription that has been paid in full shall not be affected by the change unless due to our inability to fulfill our subscription offer or under exceptional conditions not within our reasonable control. In these cases, the provision under section 7 shall apply.
5. Payment and Processing
To facilitate brickz yearly subscription and single report purchases, you undertake to provide complete and accurate information required by us. For brickz yearly subscription and single report purchases, you can pay
- With PayPal with PayPal Account
- By Credit Card via PayPal or IPay88
- Via Online Bank Transfers via IPay88
Your payment shall be construed as an offer to purchase brickz subscription or single reports. The sale of the subscription is deemed completed and accepted once your subscription together with payment is successfully processed.
Upon successful processing of your payment, for subscribers, you will be able to access all transactions for all projects in brickz and all transactions in a project for a Single Report purchase immediately. For details of subscription package, please visit our pricing page
The brickz subscription is not automatically renewed. We will send you two renewal notices by e-mail 1 month prior to your subscription’s expiry date. We will advise you of the changes to the subscription plan, if any, in the renewal notice.
We reserve the absolute right to revise our pricing and/or to withdraw the renewal packages promotion at any time, without the need to inform you prior to such a change and/or withdrawal, as the case may be
7. Cancellation and Refund
- Subscription fee paid is for the full duration of your subscription. No cancellation or early termination or changing of subscription of brickz is allowed.
- Single report purchases paid are for transactions available at the point of purchases and does not include future transactions.
- Refund is strictly prohibited.
- Refund may be allowed at our sole discretion: – In exceptional circumstances, of which we will review on a case by case basis;
Any complaints about items or sellers may be sent to our support team: [email protected] There is no guarantee of a resolution. Each case will be looked at individually.
9. Responsibility and Liability
You agree that we are not responsible for any failure by us to perform our obligation to you in relation to your subscription where such failure is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control and that we shall not be liable for any loss suffered by you directly or indirectly, in relation to your subscription.
In no event shall brickz or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on brickz Internet site, even if brickz or a brickz authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
11. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on brickz web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. brickz does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. brickz may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. brickz does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
brickz has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by brickz of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
14. Governing Law
Any claim relating to brickz web site shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.